[Xmas] Merry Christmas Whatsapp Messages, SMS, Images, Videos for Friends- The Most awaited Festive Eve has arrived for which people were desperately waiting since a year now i.e. none other than Christmas 2015, it is also known as one of the most amazing week of the year where people celebrate this Week with complete joy and enthusiasm. Christmas is celebrated each year on 25th December on the birthday of Lord Jesus, on this day most of the people decorate their homes and Xmas tress, distribute Gifts, offer free meals to needy and many more things are done on the Eve of Christmas. Now here we are going to provide you the latest information of Merry Christmas Whatsapp Messages for Friends and Merry Xmas Whatsapp SMS for Friends. Here we are going to provide you the Latest Whatsapp Images for Friends.
Merry Christmas Whatsapp Messages, SMS for Friends
The Eve of Christmas have arrived for which all of the Christians were waiting for long, new clothes, new people, free hugs and many more are going to be on buzz this Christmas. Many of the people prefer wishing their Loved ones Merry Christmas Whatsapp Messages and Send Merry Christmas SMS for Friends on Whatsapp here we are going to provide you latest Messages that you can send you your Friends, Best Friends, Family and Loved ones, below are the Whatsapp Messages for Friends.
- Happiness— May your life be filled with joy and happiness and may each new day bring you moments to cherish.
- Love— On this joyous day, and throughout the new year, may your life be filled with an abundance of love.
- Fulfillment–Merry Christmas and may you live a long and happy life filled with goodwill and friendship.
- Peace— May this new year bring you peace and tranquility, and as you walk your path may it bring you contentment.
- Prosperity–On this joyous day, and throughout the coming year, may your life be filled with good luck and prosperity.
- Friendship— I hope you know how much I value your friendship. I wish you a very merry Christmas and may we enjoy many more years together as friends.
- Joy of Giving— May your heart be filled with the joy of giving, as it is the expression of the love in your heart and the kindness in your soul.
- Blessings–May the light of love shine upon you, and may your life be filled with blessings in this Christmas season.
- Kindness–On this most blessed day, I wish you love for all your kindness, and I hope the new year will bring you many days of happiness.
- Merry Christmas, and may this new year bring you joy and laughter. To be happy is the greatest wish in life.
- A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small.
- A little smile, A word of cheer, A bit of love from someone near A little gift from one held dear, Best wishes for the coming year, These make a Merry Christmas!
- Cute Christmas Greeting Cards
- My dear friend, I’m wishing you all the blessings of a wonderful Christmastime and I hope you feel all the job this holiday season has to offer.
- Christmas is about sharing and spending time with family and friends. It’s about creating happy memories with those you love.
- I can’t wait to do all the holiday things with you. I want to bake Christmas cookies, drink eggnog, and decorate the home.
- Top 20 Christmas Greetings
- There are so many gifts I want to give to you this Christmas. Peace, love, joy, happiness are all presents I am sending your way.
- Christmas time is always so hectic. That’s why I’m so glad I have a friend like you to help me out during the holidays.
- I want to wish you and your family all the happiness and joy of Christmas. I hope we can get together this holiday season and spend quality time together.
Xmas Christmas Images and Videos for Whatsapp
Many people prefer wishing each other by sending Merry Christmas Whatsapp Video to their Friends to wish Merry Christmas. Christmas is celebrated by Billions of Christians and Non-Christians as well, we heartily wish you and your family a very Happy Christmas. Hope all the wishes you ask to Jesus and Santa come true and may all your dreams come true this Christmas 2015. Hope you have liked this post now please share this post which your Friends on Social Networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Kick, Tumblr, Flicker, Instagram and many more, stay tuned with us to get more Merry Christmas Images and Merry Christmas Videos.